Monday, September 24, 2012

Official First Day of 6 Wk Ch


6WkChallenge Sept 24-Nov

DAY ONE
I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm making this one short.  Will post more of an update Thursday.

First official day of the challenge, and also my first day on the set of the feature film.  Filming today was amazing; it's just a really awesome group of people to work with.  Everybody's super nice and it's as low stress of an environment as a film set can be (hah). They also even had PaleOkay (see what I did there?) eating options! Whoo! So I manged to stay on diet, and then I even worked out when I got home.  But two nights in a row of four hours of sleep = dead to the world.

Today I tried something a little new with the workouts; I tried out jumping lunges. Fun! Challenging! Also, push ups, planks and some assisted pull ups.

I'm so tired. Bed nowz.

Oh, but, lemme just say that I am COMMITING TO NO BOOZE AND NO ADDED SUGAR(an occasional piece of fruit is cool). At all, none. You heard it here first, folks!

-Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment