Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chaos to Reboot

Okay, so the last few days have been mad hectic and I really kind of went all over the place diet-wise.  Yesterday I didn't wake up with enough to time to do the Light workout, so instead of today being a rest day, it's a Light day.  Did 3 x 7 push ups, 3 x 10 leg raises, and 2 x5 assisted pull up and 1 x 10 assisted pull up.

ALSO.  I didn't realize that NF's next 6 Week Challenge started so soon, but it does! On Monday! Yay!

So, because I can only keep track of so many things at once; I am going restart my 4 Week Challenge by way of hopping on board with the 6 Week one. Make sense?  I have been beyond frazzled and the 6 Week will be a good way to stay on track.

The last 36 hours consisted of me going to the bar to work, getting done around midnight which meant I was in bed at 2 AM, back up at 8 AM to go film in South Jersey.  I got done with that shoot at around midnight, got on a bus back to NYC at 2:30 AM this morning, got back to my apartment at around 6 AM. Passed. The Fuck. Out. Only woke at 4:15 PM; my sleep pattern is wrecked, sadly.  So it's 1:35 AM now and I'm still wide awake.  I figure I'll fall asleep around 3 AM, be back up at 8 AM.  I'll be a bit tired for work, but that's okay because it will get me back on track sleep wise.

So, my goals remain the same as mentioned a few posts ago.

Getting a Six Pack:
1) Workout 6 times a week
2) Strict Paleo diet
3) Do 1 Pull Up
4) Write for 25 mins a day

I'm feeling good about this challenge, I am going to accomplish a lot.

Rock out!

-Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment