Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 35 (and Days 33/44)

A very busy, very intense weekend on all fronts.  Worked Saturday (work out day) and Sunday (rest day).  Ended up breaking the diet completely on Sunday and stuffing my face with sugar, grease and some booze, and it was AMAZING.  I felt like shit physically after though, so I have no fear that I will stay on track for the week.

Saturday my workout consisted of:

Warm up: 50 Jumping jacks, 5 push ups, leg swings.

Workout was four circuits of:
20 Bodyweight squats
30 sec Superman
30 sec wall sit
3 burpee
10 dumbbell rows

I completed a fifth set of squats right before the 15 was up, bring my total to 100.  Haven't done that many in a while, so that felt great.

Just finished today's workout. 50 jacks to warm up as well as leg swings.

My circuits were:
1)20 lunge
   30 sec plank
   2 assisted pistol squat per leg
   5 push up

2/3/4)
20 lunge
30 sec plank
one leg balance 30 sec per leg
5 push up

Then I completed one more set of 20 lunges and 6 push ups, bringing my total to:
Lunge: 100 (50 per leg)
Push up: 31

Rawr.

 I took today off from the bar, because I'm a bit behind on the stuff I need to be doing to prepare for the feature and the short, as well as daily errand stuff.  Away!


No comments:

Post a Comment