Saturday, September 29, 2012

DAY 6 - Full Moon!

Last night's audition went swimmingly well; I was very emotionally free and it was a new experience for me (it was a role-play character interview, rather than a reading of a scene), and overall I feel great about it. I'm really working on focusing on auditions as solo exercises with no end except to enjoy the process and take something away. I think maybe in order to make sure I'm doing this, I will start an audition log where I briefly note what it was, how it went, etc.

Today's a rest day, so no workout (though I do mean to log a few burpees when I get home for the NF interguild weekly challenge).  I woke up at 2:30 AM and realize my eyelids had had an allergic reaction to some eye make up I wore last night, and had swollen to thrice their size. This has happened before, and while it usually goes away within a day, it was still incredibly annoying and possibly a big ol' wrench in the days shooting plans in regard to me.  Fortunately, it turned out that the only scene I was shooting day was one where I wear sunglasses. Talk about good timing.  My eyelids are almost back to their un-inflamed natural state, I am chuffed to report.

Then my debit card was shut off; upon calling customer service it turns out that Visa deemed one company that I had my card subscribed to as "at risk" and cancelled it; meaning someone possibly tried to hack, like, Netflix, or somebody, in order to get peoples card info.  Again, luckily, I was able to leave set because I had a LOT of downtime, and got a new card. So it was a weird day, but I had a couple of lucky strokes to counter the weirdness. Full moon?

About to head to another audition for a student film, killing time in Barnes and Nobles.   Need to go over my sides, so I suppose I will end this now and get to work. Also, there are some very odd ducks in this B&N. Full moon!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment