Thursday, September 13, 2012

DAY 38


Woke up sans alarm at almost exactly 8:30; surprising myself. Fed the cats, put the coffee on and laid back down.  Woke up at 9:30, feeling incredibly refreshed. Worked out:

Five circuits of Lunge/Plank/StandOneLeg/PushUP.

For the first circuit my plank was 30 secs, but I upped it to 45 for the remaining four circuits.  I also upped my push up number to 6, and after completing the five circuits, did one more set of 6 push ups to bring my total to 36 for the day.  I feel really fantastic today.  I think the 8 hour eating window is perfect.  I just finished a huge breakfast/lunch (spinach + 4 egg omelet, 4 pieces of delicious TJs bacon and a whole avocado); will probably have like a can of tuna in a few hours, and then dinner before I head to work(I have to leave at 6:30ish, so dinner will be at 6 PM, which works out perfectly).  Also found that snacking a tiny bit on salted almonds and a piece or two of dark chocolate satisfy my craving for bad salty foods and super sugary things like ice-cream.  I LOVE chocolate and sweet beverages like lattes, so it's a good way to scratch the itch without totally fucking up the work I've done on cutting out all that shit.

I also spent half my morning making inspirational wall papers for my desktop inscribed with my one year goals, my five year goals, and my ten year goals; helps to keep that stuff not far from the front my of mind. And some quotes! Lawd knows I love me some good inspirational quotes.

So the Six Week Challenge is over on Monday, Sept 17th.  On Monday, I will be doing a workout that basically tests my limits; how many push ups can I do consecutively primarily.  I still don't have a pull up bar, so I may have to run to the nearest playground.  But to be honest, I don't think I'm there yet. I may hold onto that goal for the next challenge.

Though the challenge is ending technically, I still have a ways a to go.  One month exactly, to be precise.  I scheduled my new headshots and body shots for October 17th.  So throughout filming of the feature I will be staying on track with the diet, and the week before hand I will be ultra strict.  These last few weeks have flown by, so the idea of another month really doesn't seem very daunting.  I am really excited to see how much I can accomplish before then(maybe that 1 pull up! maybe 30 push ups? Who knows!).

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment