Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 32

Whew.  Didn't do a whole lot today activity wise.  Returned some unread library books (my eyes are bigger than my book stomach, or something) and want to Trader Joe's for some nitrate free bacon, yut.

Worked out!
Four circuits of

  • 20 lunges
  • 30 second plank
  • 5 push ups
  • pistol squat/one leg balance
So during the first circuit I attempted a pistol squat, managed a really half assed one.  For the remaining three circuits I just balanced on one leg for 30 seconds, leaning forward with other leg bent and out behind me.  Don't know what you'd call that, but hey! I also cranked out another 5 push ups after the circuit training, bringing my total of the day to 25.

Today was a great day for one big reason, though I think I'll stay mum on it, at least for now.  I've just come a long way this summer and I'm damn proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment