Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 5


Today's workout wasn't too intense, as I'm a bit pressed for time, but it was still pretty difficult for me.

Tried something new, added Bulgarian split squats:

Bulgarians: 5 - 5 - 5 (per leg)
Push Up:  6 - 6 - 6 (still really concentrating on keeping my form tight; I keep wanting to crank out more reps, but I'm really focusing on keeping my eager-beaver attitude in check so that when I get to 20 eventually, they will be 20 PERFECT FORM).
Plank: 45 sec - 45 - 45 (These seemed really difficult today, even though I was doing 60 second ones a few days ago.  I hate Plank right now :/ )

Assisted Pull Up w Chair: 10 - 10 - 10 (alternating which foot I use to balance; and making sure I lower myself all the way down for each rep).

I also attempted Crow Pose for the first time!! I got to having my hands on the floor in front of me, leaned forward a little bracing my knees on my upper arms with my toes still on the ground, breathed and counted to ten, and release. Did that like 4 times in sets of 2.

Now to shower, run to audition, and then back home for writing, website updating, scene work, tape audition, and then bed. Three more days in a row of shooting for Medicine Man starts tomorrow! I can't believe it's half-over.

FOR THE REBELLION

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment