Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 27

So today was Day 27; and Week 4 officially draws to a close. Holy crap.

I went to bed early last night, was woken around midnight to power going out, one of the roommates fixed it, went back to sleep, woke up at 7 AM to  my cat Seamus waking me up via Knock Over the Water Glass technique.  Went back to sleep for another hour, got up at 8 AM.

I cranked out a workout; it was tough.
Warm up consisting of 50 jumping jacks, 5 push ups, 10 Spidermans, and then leg swings (both forward and side to side).

3 Circuits of:
-20 body weight squats
-30 sec Superman
-30 Wall sit
-10 dumbbell rows/arm with 8 lbs

I had very little energy. I was really tired all day, I tried to compensate for my lack of energy by eating more, so I ended up eating about four meals.  Big breakfast of 3 eggs, an avocado and 4 pieces of turkey bacon; then I had another 2 eggs and 2 sausage patties a few hours later from the deli near work, then a salad with grilled chicken, sauteed green and red peppers, and onion.  Then a few hours later six grilled chicken tenders.  Eating seemed to help with the energy flagging, but I was still exhausted at the end of my shift.  I guess I just wasn't fully recovered from Saturday's mayhem at work.

Also, the new cat came over today! Seamus and Crono seem fine with him, and the new guy, Sammy, is just a little shell shocked and hasn't really moved since we brought them all face to face in the living room.  He's just sitting in the corner under a shelf, which is fair.  A lot of changes for one day and a tiny cat brain.  They're all currently laying the living room, a few feet from each other.  I'm confident they'll all be buddies in a few weeks.

Okay. Bed. Week five starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment