Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DAY 29

So I decided to finally go to the Planet Fitness I joined.  I did a quick workout and then promptly quit the gym.  For one thing, I was disappointed (though not surprised) by their lack of barbells. My fault, I should have actually checked out the premises before signing up online, but whatever.  Lesson learned!  Also I realized I just really hate the gym atmosphere.  I do not like other people around me while I work out. Home body weight workouts continue!

I did, obviously, workout while I was there.  I did 3 circuits of the following:
  • 20 weighted lunges (10lb dumbell per hand)(10 per leg)
  • 5 push ups (they're getting easier!)
  • 30 second plank
  • 10 standing triceps overhead extension with 10 lb dumbbell
The weighted lunges kicked my ass.

I have to spend a significant portion of the rest of the day wearing high heels, as I have a choreography meeting on Thursday for the feature with the rest of the cast (those who play performers) to figure out routines and what not, and I never wear them, so I figure I should practice a bit. Ugh.  I hate high heels so much.  Suffer for your art, right?

Diet related note:  Been cutting back big time on the artificial sweetener.  Down to like 1 1/2 tsp in my first cup of joe in the morning. Whoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment