Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 25

Holy crap, Week 4 is almost done.  I really feel like time is rushing by, this is crazy. Time flies when you're having fun incredibly focused on what you're doing and not just farting through life.

Today is a rest day, though I'll probably do a bit of yoga and stretching here in a minute. Made sure I updated my website today. Most importantly, I booked my head shot photographer to do a reshoot in early mid October; right around when I wrap filming on the feature. This is perfect; I planned on continuing the diet and work out regime for a full eight weeks, so this is the final goal post at the end. I will be getting new head shots obviously, but I also told him I want some full body shots in athletic wear (sports bra, gym shorts) and possibly a bikini or something, so there's no backing down now. COMMITMENT HOLY CRAP. *hides*

Really starting to see the changes in my body, these last few days without sugar of any kind.  That is so definitely a huge factor.  I also swear my cellulite is vanishing (TMI? TOO BAD), though that's the kind of thing probably only I would notice.  And holy shit, is sugar hard to avoid.  It is literally in almost everything we consume.  That's kind of scary. 

Alrighty, time to get productive; more room cleaning and organizing today.


No comments:

Post a Comment