Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 8; Week 2 Begins!

Oof. Day 8 begins with an incredibly hard workout. I did the Burpee/Spiderman/Superman, and only managed three circuits instead of five where I left it last week. My body is just totally spent. Probably because I didn't actually rest enough on my rest day? I got about seven hours of sleep; I guess it wasn't enough. I threw 10 push ups in there to feel somewhat more accomplished. But yeah, it wasn't even that I was sore; I just had no energy and ran out of breath almost immediately. I am definitely regretting how much I drank on Saturday night as I feel somewhat bloated from the alcohol still.

Definitely feeling set back a little; I just have to keep my eye on the prize. I have resolved to cut sugar out of my diet completely as well; I kinda-sorta doing that already, but I'm am going to be even more stringent about it.


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment