Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 8 (Mon Oct 1st)

YAY IT'S OCTOBER PUMPKIN EVERYTHING AND HALLOWEEEEEENNN

I love this month and I love Halloween, and October is just typically a fun month for me; not sure why.  Autumn in general is just good.


Wheeeeeeeeeeeew. LONG. Day.

Got up, worked out for Not-Quite-AS-Long-As-I-Would-Have-Liked but that's okay, because I did plenty of standing around and running around later, in heels, and covered in fake blood.

I also consumed cake frosting during a scene; it was delicious and also immediately made me start ripping ass between takes. Or maybe that was the guacamole I inhaled on the subway ride home the previous night... ANYWAY.

I just snacked on some more almond butter. Tomorrow I will be back to being strict about my 8 hour window; today and yesterday I just didn't have all full meals; it was a lot of grazing on my trail mix. I might be stress eating a little too.

My work out:
Warm up
Jump Lunges (New! Hard. Regretted later when I was standing about in heels). 12 - 12 - 12
Push Up 5 - 5 - 5 (working on keeping my form tight)
Superman 30 s - 60 s - 45 s
Dumbbell Row - 8lb x 10 (x3)

Also, protip: You can, in fact, use dish soap to clean fake blood off of your entire body.  But I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment