Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DAY 17

So today I slept in reeaally late and it was amazing. I putzed around, did some cleaning, but felt funky/depressed for no reason. That frustrated me, and then I got mad. Then I was like "Screw this, I'm going to beat the sh*t out of this workout." So I did. Now I'm cooking asparagus and burgers.

I really need to ease up on my nut consumption, though. I just inhale the things. And almond butter. Oh boy.


WORKOUT:

Jumping Jacks: 50

Mountain Climber: 10

Bulgarian Split Squat: 8-8-9-10

Push Up: 7-7-7-8

Plank: 45s-60s-60s-45s

Bench Dips: 5-5-10-7


I'm also pleased to report that the Planks were less brutal than they were a week ago. I think I've really been letting my desire for Instant Gratification (RESULTS NOAW) really get me down. Slow and steady, slow and steady.


-C

No comments:

Post a Comment