Sunday, October 14, 2012

DAY 20

Day 20 (yesterday)

Tried something new in my workout; the Rolling Plank of Doom (tm). It was brutal, but I dug it. 

Plank: 20 s each side x 2
Dumbell Row: 21 x 8 lb; 20 x 8lb; 20 x 8lb; 15 x 8lb
Negative Pull Ups: 5 / 3 / 2 / 1

I didn't make quite enough time for my workout, so that's all I got done, though I did log another 400 hops for the interguild challenge.

Had trouble with the diet these last few days; had a late night sub sandwich the other night and went out and had a few drinks last night as well. I'm going to evaluate tonight why I'm having so much trouble; I think maybe I'm just doing too many things at once and thus having a harder time doing them all proficiently. So I might officially loosen the parameters of the diet; we'll see.

Going to workout tonight after work; until then!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment