Friday, October 12, 2012

DAYS 18&19

Yesterday was a Rest day, so I didn't workout and I went out after work and had a few drinks, but other than that stayed well on diet.

Today is Light Workout Day, and as this week's Inter-Guild Mini-Challenge is Jumping, I made jumping and push ups my whole workout. One of the forum members suggested this rep progression to help me get through this Push Up Plateau I seem to be on, so today was Day 1 of that.

Workout:
200 Jumps(which I did as if I were jump-roping; feet together, core tight, little hops)
6 Push Up
200 Jumps
6 Push Up
200 Jumps
4 Push Up
200 Jumps
4 Push Up
200 Jumps
8 Push Up

Now that I have finally gotten back to getting at least 8 hours sleep every night, I feel myself getting stronger. Sleep's crucial role in my fitness improvement has never been more apparent, it's actually a little shocking just how instrumental it is.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment