Sunday, October 7, 2012

DAYS 12, 13 & 14

I completely fell off my diet plan these last few days; after I wrapped Thursday I celebrated with a few brews, and then somehow the next night I was eating icecream cake. I kept that up all weekend, my normal healthful meals followed by stuff like brownies and pumpkin coffee/beer and I'm a little annoyed at myself.  There's no point in beating myself up about it, I just have to get back on track starting tomorrow.  I think I was just absolutely wiped out from filming and also kind of emotionally crashing from the high of it, thus lots of feelings-eating. I still kept up my workout regime, naturally, though I really didn't push it much and my workouts weren't too intense. I felt really weak during two of them, which is again I think a result of the very busy week I had.

So today was a Rest day, though I completed my fifth and final day of mobility work for the NF week 2 Interguild challenge (go Assassins!). Hope we win.  It was really great learning new stretches and my legs are definitely feeling less tight, which is awesome. I will absolutely be incorporating MobWODs into my weekly routine.

Update on my Goal #4 (Write Every Day) I have been chugging along at this pretty successfully; some days the only writing I did was updating this blog and my NF Challenge thread, but over the past week I've been getting more creative (creativity breeds more creativity; I think being on set had a hand with this) and have been writing some poetry. I am adding Going to A Poetry Open Mic to my list of Bonus Goals for this challenge.

So even though I slipped up these last few days, I am hitting tomorrow with a vengeance; I'm going to be sure to load up on protein and healthy snacks to keep my wandering eyes away from chocolate covered cashews (which were delicious, by the way.)

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment