Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sept 24 - NOV 5 6WKChallenge: DAY 9


Slow start today; this past weekend really beat the crap out of me.  Took my time poking around the internet; did some journaling (which really relieved some of my stress).  I have an early shoot day tomorrow for Dry Spell and then once we wrap at the location in Manhattan, we are coming back to my apartment to shoot until the early evening. Fortunately I am not in any of the scenes at my place, so I can just relax and help out a little. But I also just found out that I will be filming again on Thursday for the feature, which is awesome, don't get me wrong, but I'm a little burned out. I do have Friday off, though. Whew. Then it's back to bartending/waitressing Saturday-Tuesday.

Today's Workout:

Bulgarian Split Squats per leg: 5 - 6 - 7 - 5
Push Up: 5 - 6 - 8 - 5 (tried looking up/ahead rather than down, that really helped)
Plank: 30s - 60s - 45s - 45s
Neg Pull Ups: 4 x 5 (last 5 were a struggle and more like 3 1/2 because 2 of them were more falls then lowering myself down :P )
3 x 5 sec Crow Pose Entrance (Getting up on forearms and balancing on toes)

And now Aleks is coming over and I'm going to make us sweet potato fries and maybe steak :D Hoorraaayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment