Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DAYS 15 & 16

So Day 15 went really well up until the point I got to my friend's burlesque show and went on to ingest several hard ciders and some Jameson.  Then, upon returning home, consumed several tablespoons of almond butter with a spoon.  It was delicious. But then I felt like shit this morning, so today I got really seriously back on track. Success!

Need to get lots of sleep tonight; I haven't been as good about getting a full 7-8 hours as I was the first week and I think that's why I'm feeling so weak. I also got my IF back on track.

I joined my coworkers at dodgeball  for the first time, after work today, and it was so fun. I was terrible, but gung-ho as hell.  I also fell right onto my knees at one point, and now my right knee is in paaaaiinn. Gotta ice it. And find a new way to fall in the future. Totally worth it though.

Yesterday's Workout:
Jumping Jacks: 2 x 50
Seated Dip: 10
Dumbell Row: 2 x 8lb x 20 rep
Push Up: 3 x 6
Jump Lunge: 3 x 10
Spiderman: 15

Today's:
Jumping Jacks: 50
Superman: 45 sec, 60 sec, 45 sec
Dumbell Row: 8 lb x 15; 8lb x20 (x2)
Burpee: 7 - 6 - 6 (these were murder)
Jump Squats 14 - 14 - 15

Tomorrow I'm going to spend some serious time organizing my ever-growing list of shit to get done; I feel so disorganized and discombobulated at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment