Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MAN

For now, I'll most likely be posting a lot of old material. It's interesting to read, because I think back to the state of mind I was in, what I was feeling, and if still applies. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Anywho, here's the first of many to come:


I wrote this a little over a year ago:
-------

1.9.2010

MAN

I wanna bruise you
I want to sink my canines into your silly man soul
and lick the insides clean
I want to take all that warmth and goodness and stamp it
on my crazy bitch heart
I want to squeeze myself into your stability and sanity
so when I trip you fall too
I wanna bruise you
I want to make you bleed and ache and slap me as hard as you can
so I know I'm really here
I want to open your sweet man smile and push my hurt into it
So you taste what my fear is made of
I want to open your sad man stare and let the demons peek out
so I know I'm not the only one
I wanna bruise you
I want you to choke on my ashy lungs and breath in my dust
so I can sleep without coughing
I want you to split me open with your strong man strength
and pull me apart with your lust
I want you to hold me like there's no yesterday and definitely no tomorrow
and let me hide myself with your body
I want you to bruise me
I want you to bury me
I want you to burn me until there's nothing left
I want to bruise you into burning me and turning me around and showing me that it doesn't have
to be
so scary.
Please bruise me.
-----

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment