Saturday, November 3, 2012

DAY 42

Trouble sleeping last few nights. Last night I was soundly asleep then my radiator started clanking louder than it's ever been, for minutes on end. When it became apparent it was possessed to torment me, I tried turning the knob to, I don't know, make something change, to no avail. I gave up, tried to go back to sleep (but only after smacking it a couple of times with a blunt object and crying) and it finally turned off on its own. What made it incredibly frustrating is that it had taken me a long while to fall asleep initially because of the cats' shenanigans. Le sigh. 

Good news, the 4-5-6 train is fully restored! GO MTA! Wow, NEVER thought I'd say that.

Gotta head to work early in a second, because even though service is restored, I'm sure it's clogged as hell, and I still need to figure out how to get to Atlantic Center.

Did some different stuff today, just to switch it up:

Workout Summary:
Jumping Jacks
50
50

Superman
60 sec
30 sec

Half Pistol Squat (really need to up the ante on leg work; these seem to be the ticket)
6 reps
6 reps

Decline Push-Up (these were good/tough; I think they're what I need to move through my plateau)
8 reps
10 reps
5 reps
6 reps

Frog Stand
8 sec (slipped out of this one, then my second attempt I almost fell on my face. But I prevailed!)
35 sec

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment